Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Mackay dating - I need some hot action

AuteurMessage
Sunshine
Invité
Anonymous

Mackay dating  - I need some hot action Empty
MessageSujet: Mackay dating - I need some hot action   Mackay dating  - I need some hot action Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 7:40

free dating - Dont stay the night My name is Lesley FALLS i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Bendigo dating Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Dubbo free online dating Albany online dating Free Dating Services Times are getting hard. I am a borderline nympho, but sometimes I think I just want to lay back and be licked. Anyone down? No penetration required. Picture will be send as requested. I try to live life to the fullest... I try not to worry about things that I can not control... I do not have time for games and drama. I am a very simple person. I am not materialistic at all!! Just be real with me and I will be real with you! Im looking for what everyone wants, needs, but is sometimes to self absorbed to admit. I want to find the one. I want to find my soulmate, my best friend, a lover all in one person. I want to get married, have 2.5 kids, a white picket fence, a dog, a boat, a beach house, nad grow old with the same person through all that. Sound good? i'm just looking for someone to hangout with. i need someone who is into me and only me. i want all the attention on me. if you can't give me what i want you can leave. i need a guy that knows how to please and be pleased in bed. I'm an outgoing individual. I am independent so i dont need a man for nothing but T.L.C. I want a man who is not afraid to show his sensual side. I do love to party socially with my closest friends. Please note that I just want sex and not a boyfriend so lete keep it on the down low. You know that Romantic book you could pick up and read it and then just say, I wish I was that person in that book. I want that type of romance. True love. Im ready 2 start a family and if that scares u dont talk 2 me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Mackay dating - I need some hot action
Page 1 sur 1